So my favourite white chic who coincidentally share the same birthday as me, 12 May 1992, is going back to Australia next week. Sad thing is, she's going back forever and not coming back to Singapore anymore. Aww my gossip queen won't be calling me randomly to share with me about her daily life. That gotta suck.
No more random meetups, no more chilling at her place till late at night watching Keeping up with the kardashians or americas next top model, no more her baking for me, no more of her mum making tuna pastries for me, no more of her dad baking banana cake or giving me tim tam chocolates. No more of her family making sure that the food they give me are halal when I come over. And yes, no one's gonna take care of me when I........ okay nevermind :) Aww will definitely miss her!
Below are pictures taken with her. We share the same interest anyway. We love eating good food so much and we don't mind spending a lot on food than on apparels.
Taken at The Arte condo. We babysit these three kids for 10 bucks an hour. Good and easy money since the kids are easy to click with. In fact, they're the most obedient kids I've met so far. Now that Laura's going back to Australia, I'll be their babysitter till whenever. And oh, since I know another white family (haha what a way to put it), I'm going to babysit them too. So yeah, my part time job is to babysit two families. All thanks to Laura.




Taken at Max Brenners Chocolate Bar. I had Tutty Fruity waffles. I'm kinda unsure of how the spelling is like. So yup that will do. Anyway the waffles were awesome and the pricing is pretty reasonable.
Taken at Swensens, ION. We were both hungry and both settled for Swensens since we're kinda sick of Macass + there's not a lot of halal food in town. In case you guys didn't know, Macass is Macdonalds in our bimz language.


Taken at Meatworks, ION. Good food, good ambience. Love love it. It's kinda expensive, depending on what you order though.

Taken at Brunetti, Tanglin Mall. The sandwiches are not halal but the desserts are. And I rate 9/10 for their desserts and coffee.

Taken at Carousel. Yum yum good food.
Okay that's all. I will totally miss this bimz who calls me Fahna instead of Nana. Lol. Dont forget me woman! xx
♥ 11:17 PM