<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

31.12.11

How simple I dressed up on our 8th, all clad in a leather jacket with a plain spaggs in it with faded grey denim yet he still can't stop calling me beautiful. Ahh those words.

"It's funny how you can fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time"



I'm pretty content with my life right now. I might speak to soon but right now, I know it's how I've always wanted it to be. We just celebrated our 8th, on the 28th. You never only treat me like a princess on our monthsaries but damn I'm treated more like a queen every single day since last year. I couldn't ask for more. To add on it, sweet texts every single night without fail. This, is love. Thank god for you.

I'm never this sweet and mushy but since we're gonna ditch 2011, I'll do so.
Anyway to all, happy new year and god bless. x


12:46 AM