
Holy cow whens th last time I updated my blog? HAHA. Aniway hiiiiiiii.....................................
Whut have I been up to? Hmm lately I've been mugging, HARD. W none other than Laura. Studied @ Liat Starbucks for our Human Mass Comm. Then her place for other mods. Her parents are so nice! Oh well, whuts new from an Australian? They're born friendly!
Aniway, thank god all th exams I've set for were all pretty alright. So now I'm left w one paper which is this Friday and then I'm freeee. Well not really cuz I've got bout half a year ++ more to go? Booo. I'm pretty caught up w school so I don't really have th time to update stuff. Don't even have time to meet friends and all.
Follow me on twitter! Everything's updated there - about almost everything. Aniway whut happened to my songs? Gotta get it removed or changed asap. Well not really asap. But prolly soon(dont trust my "soon")
Oh yeah another thing, dont mind th font? Cuz I cant be bothered in editing it or whutsoever. Have a good day all, xo!
Music time: Mizz Nina ft Florida- Take over
♥ 1:51 AM