So this was taken yesterday 13 April. Was bored. Didnt know whut to do, while waiting for John to finish his gym session. ZzZzz................
School's starting soon, sigh.. Whut I did during sch hols? > Eat > Sleep @ 4am > Wakeup > Meet John > Exercise at night > Skype w John> Eat > Sleep And th cycle goes on........ Seriously no life.......
And sigh, fb's sucha bitch. I can't see comments, I cant read wallposts.... Needa refresh to do so...... I don't know if it's just me or you guys are having th same prob too. So I was thinking, friendster? Haha! Back to basics....
Aniway, I wanna decorate my BB w gold blings and graffitti design of my name at th back... Anyone know of a place to have it done? Sigh.....
My god I barely have anything to talk about... No life girl! Okay that's all..... Will update more if I have things to talk about, which is in about a week's time HAHAHAH...................... Have a good day lovelies.. xo! (=