<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

10.3.11


I wanna share w ya guys about th suicide just right outside my window (okay not literally outside). If you guys read my tweet two days ago, I tweeted bout a guy jumping down from my building right. If you didnt read, imma tell ya now. Few months ago, a lady jumped down just few metres away from my area. And now, two days ago, a guy jumped down right beside th lift lobby which happens to be just right below my house. Look down from my room window, and walahhhh.... He jumped right down there.... It happened during th day, around 1+ pm.... Damn theres lots of police officers. When I went down from my lift, cuz I was going out, they stared at me from head to toe. ZzZzZ..

Aniway, rumours had it that th guy jumped from th 11th storey and got stuck at my level. I didnt know how tt happened mann. From my place (level 3), he landed all th way down. Seriously, theres LOTS OF BLOOD on my storey; At th side of th lift walls. My floor had th most blood! Isnt tt scary? And wait. Theres more to it.

Yesterday when my dad came home from work around 11pm, he saw a black cat right outside my house. No I aint making up stories. Hell yeah it's true. Nevermind that. When my big brother wanna go back to my grandma's house around 3am, he saw th black cat too. When he chased th cat away, th cat when to th lift area and looked down to th place where th man jumped down. NOT FUNNY SIA SERIOUSLY!!!!

I'm like always alone at home. Okay no. There's my maid. But still.......... Haiyah now my mum won't allow me to go home after 10. Instead I must be home by 8. Whut crap :( Please stop jumping down lah waliaoooooooo......

Music time: Kat Deluna ft Akon- Push push


11:35 PM