<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

21.3.11

I look frigging sick in formal.... ZzzZz...


Me and Naomi Natasha!






Pics taken during our last min checks on our powerpoint slides. Formal wear don't suit me, really. So yeahhhh had our presentation. Got 8/10 for it. Good? Bad? Hmm doesn't matter. Did our best.














Pics taken w Siti Nurshahidah aka Chub.... @ Esplanade! Did lots of catching up. Damn I totally miss this girl. Both been busy w our personal stuff. Th last I met her was during my ex's surprise bday celeb, last year- 29 Oct. We hadn't met since. But that didn't change how we talk to each other. As usual, we're so very hyper. We didn't feel awkward despite not meeting for so long. Hell, I really miss her.

So as I was saying, we went to Esplanade. Had takeaways from Marina Sq before proceeding to Esplanade to have some fresh air and take some pics. After which, we went our separate ways. I went to meet John for dinner. While she met her gfs to shop. ZzZz that's about it.


Today's plan (21 March) - Meeting John @ 2pm, after his gym session.
Tuesday - Meet Jamie
Wednesday - Maybe meet Sharalyn
Thursday - No idea
Friday - Stay home Friday

Okay gotta turn in now. Time check : 3am. Goodmornight. xo!


Music time: Jason Derulo ft Auburn- Maniac


1:55 AM