Saturday > wedding @ SIA sports club in Changi. Fetched Nani and Tok @ Carissa Park first. Haiz, th one wedding I dreaddddd going. I even begged my mum to not go but I still had to. Reason being, their family is v stuck up. HAHA feel so ashamed to even be related to them mann. Like so whut if your fckn rich. I dont give a shit. You (cousins), have serious issues. I don't care if all of you are rich and english speaking.. You guys are fckn arrogant. Go suck balls.
But aniway, th food was damnnnnn goooood! HEHEH..... Me and Hazzif (cousin), couldn't stop eating, for real! Cuz theres a lot varieties to choose from.. From white rice, to briyani, to roti kirai, to satay, to spaghetti, to mi soto, to sandwiches, to donuts, to chocolate fondue and manyyyy moreeee. One part, me and Hazzif went to take more food, only to find out our parents are aldy going off. HAHA fast game lor. We ate half of everything we took. So sad we couldnt finish such good food HAHAH.....
At night, went to Johor to visit 2 of my grandaunts. Bla3, 3am, went for supper @ Singgah Selalu, our fav restaurant. HAHA like club sia at night. Th music and all. HAHAHA. Oh well, I had a burger as big as my head. Yes, @ 3am (= Bla3, reached home around 430am.
Sunday > went to USS w Family. Walked @ th boardwalk again. My 4th time walking there HAHA. Hmmm after all that, went to West Coast to makan. It was nightmare! I had Ayam penyet and guess whut. I only had ONE spoonful of it. I didn't dare eat th rest of em! IT WAS DISGUSTING mann. It really was. Th chicken has one stench and th rice wasn't cooked properly. I am really particular bout food. If it's not good, i won't eat it, for real. Believe me, I was super hungry @ that moment. I rate that ayam penyet 0.2/10 ... Me and grandaunt filed a complain. Th most disgusting chicken rice ever mann!
Today (Monday) > Planned to meet John buttttt I'm not feeling too good. If i'm feeling much better, will be meeting Sharalyn @ night since she needs me most now. I hope she's doing fine. I wanna kill his bf mann for making her cry!!!! Imagine, that talkative girl, crying to me. It hurts lor :( Aniway, do listen to Chris Medina- What are words....... It's vvvvvvv sweet guys. Been listening to it for hours! xo(=