Errrr hows my Saturday? Okay........................ Planned to go picnic w John, Sharalyn, Ivan, Qamarina & Mustafa butttt............ something happened........ Oh well ..... So went out w mum, grandaunt and sister instead....... > Town!! Otw to town in th train, reached town and while walking around town, I smelled something. Something familiar. Th aftermath smell of someone who smoked Marlboro Lights...... Haizzzz..... =((( Hmmm........ K stop it HAHA..........
ANIWAY! Th pictures above are taken from th website of th restaurant I ate... I took some pictures too but am super lazy and tired to upload them hence this copyright pictures...... Had lunch @ Ayam bakar Ojolali restaurant @ Lucky Plaza... It's been awhile since I had lunch there mann! Everytime I have a sudden crave for ayam bakar, I just hafta get it outta my head cuz I know I'll always get lost looking for th restaurant... It's @ some ulu part of Lucky Plaza.. Zzzz..... Th food was AWESOME. I even used my hand instead of th fork and spoon HEHEHE......
Then shopped for abit... Got a top from Bershka for only $69 and another cheap top ($36) from MANGO!! How awesome!! Love my mommmm.......... After all th shopping, went to Coffee Bean to slack... Had my fav Orange muffin & Iced blended chocolate!!! Since mum didnt drive, took taxi home cuz all of us were aldy half dead!!! Got home, my cousins, aunt and uncle were there.. Watched this one Malay movie - Ngangkung..
OH YES YES!!! I WANNA SHARE SOMETHING W YOU GUYS!! I PASSED ALL MY MODULES!!! Even my fucked up econs!! Not only did I pass, butttttt, I GOT AN "A" FOR ALL MY MODULES!!!! Looking forward for th new term!!!!! YAY alhamdulillah! (=Butt, when I showed my dad, he didn't say anything... Sighhh I wonder who's happy for me.. Seems like no ones proud of me I got a distinction for all mods except myself and maybe...mum? :(