Monday : Met John Snowden @ JP after school > Starbucks > Chilled > Bussed to my area > Slack till 7+ > Went KFC cuz I was hungry > Chilled again > Off home around 9+
Tuesday : Met John Snowden. He came all th way to chill near my place @ 7pm. Went KFC again cuz I was craving for Cheese fries > Slacked somewhere nice > Story-telling > Home around 9+ cuz I was really sleepy
Wednesday : Sharalyn fetched me from school > Off to JP for dinner @ Banquet > NTUC > Slacked @ th park nearby. Me and Sharalyn fought w this two banglas. Cb I swear we wanted to throw our shoes at him aldy. Disgusting faggot! Fuck your mum sia... > Off home around 10.
Thursday : Met my classmates - Yi Yun, Shereen and Amy @ Plaza Singapura > Lunch @ Mcds > School > Straight home
Plans for tomorrow( Friday ) : Meet John Snowden for lunch before heading to school > School > Home
Currently am listening to Chris brown - Last time together. Dayyum I keep pressing replay. It's nice......... and th lyrics............. wow............. I really love it.... Means a lottttt........... Do listen to it okay? Okay time for bed, am really really drained out.. Totally.............. Zzzzzz...... Goodnight!!!! Love yall, xo!