Both of us planned to wear a black maxi dress and slippers (=
Sharalyn gave me this for Vday presenttttt kekekeke........ I keep all of our polaroids in my wallet(=
It's a freakingggggg hot Sunday. W th current weather every single day, I can have my fats burned without having to go to th gym..... Anyhooo, it's a stay-home-alone Sunday for me. Mum's in Town w her gf and she's buying me a perfume!! It's her birthday yesterday and it should be th other way round isn't it zzzzzz....... Dad's over @ Gramps place in Bedok... Sis's out w Jerry... Bro's @ nenek's house upstairs.... Another bro's off to study @ Mcd.... ZzzZz...
Hmm, it's Valentines tomorrow. ZzZzzz.... It's just like any other day for me.... Cuz I don't do Valentines.... Aniway I went Sentosa w Sharalyn last Friday and we went to this one cute shop - Candylicious..... Dayyum... They sell cute sweets/chocs like "I LOVE YOU" , "L O V E " , "HAPPY VALENTINES", "MISS YOU" and moreeeee.. I mean th words are carved on them chocs... I told Sharalyn "Eh babe I buy then I give you can? I don't have bf sia. If not I'm sure to buy a lot of stuff here for them :( It's damn sweet "
HAHA I sound pathetic.... But holy cowwww, CANDYLICIOUS sells MANYYY sweet stuff for your bf/gf... Maybe when I'm attached I'll buy some stuff there... Provided they like it... Cuz most guys I know, don't like those cheesy and sweeeetyyyy girlyy babyyy stuff.... After Sentosa, went Vivo, then to Plaza Singapura for dinner @ Secret Recipe.. And off home.....
Aniway, I'm scared... Th one who tagged me seems like a stalker... He knows I always go home alone and of such... Idk whut to do... Should I report that person? Haizzzz last time, I had two stalkers, who followed me from RP to my house when he stays in TAMPINES.... Thenn, another guy who waited for me outside my class till I finish class, that one of my friends had to pretend to be my boyfriend... Wah now this?? =( THIS IS SICK... I NEED HELP =(((