Wah it seems like some people just can't see me happy can they? All they are gonna do is bring me down. So I have a friend, when I don't talk to that friend, that friend will come looking for me. Get all paranoid to why I never reply. When I try to look for that friend of mine, that friend of mine will find excuses to get rid of me. So whut should I do now huh? Can't you for once ignore me like you did? Isn't that whut you do best? My oh my. Never ending shit. I, Nana Farhana, wanna be happy too. Please don't ruin it. You, my friend, is already happy, no? So, go on, live your life. By you being around, won't make me any happier. It will make things worse. You know who you are, friend. I don't mind losing you as my friend as long as we both are happy. Thankyou.