<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

27.1.11

This picture was taken by Sharalyn- her outgoing calls. A total of 97 calls from her. Seriously. She tried calling everyone who was close to me to know about my whereabouts. Yesterday, th 26th was a terrible2 day for me. Seriously.

So yesterday went to Marina Sq w Qamarina We planned to buy takeaways and eat @ Esplanade to enjoy th breeze. Unfortunately, after buying our BK and KFC, we checked th weather outside. Holy holy cow. Guess whut? It rained. Not just some drizzle but it was POURING. Really heavily. So we ate @BK instead. HAHA ate KFC there too. Q had to eat secretly and seriously, we felt like thieves. HAHA.

Then accompanied Q to work @Clarke Quay. Around 5, took a bus to JP to meet Sharalyn @630pm. But guess whut?? When I reached JP, my phone DIED ON ME! I didn't know where Sharalyn was at, I can't remember her number, I don't own a phonecard, I just couldn't do anything AT ALL. My ez-link was left w $2. I was left w 4 bucks -can't top up of course. And I didn't bring my ATM card. Dayyum. So I can't go to Vivo to her workplace to look for her can I. Soooo, I WENT HOME. Took bus home.

Guess whut happened next. Th bus sucked big time. Halfway, th aircon COULDN'T FUNCTION. Th driver had to open both front and rear doors all th way so we won't suffocate inside. But th scary thing was, I was STANDING near th back door and I'm only 18(going 19)!! I don't wanna get thrown outside! I don't wanna die. I had to hold on to th poles tightly and seriously it was REALLY tight tt my hands were red. Thank god my house was only a few stops away from JP. God bless those who took th bus all th way to Woodlands Int ((=

Okay so when I alighted from th bus, it just had to rain!! I had to RUN to my void deck and fyi, I almost slipped!!! And of course, got drenched :(

Got home, straight away charged my phone so that I can call Sharalyn. Guess whut?? My phone got so wet it couldn't switch on!!!! Had to wait for an hour before it was able to function!!! When it was able to switch on, I had 13 texts from Sharalyn and a message saying she tried calling me for over 97 times!!! At night, I accidentally bit my lips while eating which leads to a freaking ULCER!!!

Just now, in th morn, fought w Sharalyn. Over something. Won't say it here. Oh gosh. It hurts mann to be fighting w your bestfriend. I wish I could change things but I just couldn't find th right genie to do so. sigh sigh sigh.

I'm so very moody I don't feel like going out today. I can sense my asthma's coming. But when is Miss Red coming??? I want it to come this week since I'm flying to MK next week. Don't want *it* to come next week. Wanna enjoy!!! :(

Okay that's about all. Am alone w my maid at home. Now am watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Damn I hate yesterdayyyyyyyy =(((((

Music time: Varsity Girls - Be you


3:59 PM