<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

30.1.11

Saturday 29 January 2011.


My awesome cousin, Hazzif Alexander Junior! He loves hugging me whenever we meet. Been soooo close since small mann. I love him to bits!


Candid. Was so tired that I could fall asleep any moment.


Was on my way to sleep on Atok's hospital bed. I don't know whut th bed is called HAHA.

Nani is whut we call her. In other words, Grandma......

Momma mia.....

I don't know whut dad was doing seriously HAHAAHAHA. This is th maid's room.


Tok. Relek only seh this man. He was like "Amek gambar aku cepat". And he posed like this. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.



Went to Tok/Nani's house @ Carissa Park after th wedding. It sucks having to go there in Baju Kurong. Zzzzz. And Nani kept asking me to go down and swim. Yeah right. Like you have a bikini to spare me? Plus it was raining, Nani. HAHAHAHAH. And btw, Nani don't even know me. She even told me to call her AUNTY. Sigh sigh. Atok had to tell her this "Cucu u pun u tak tau". Then one part, Nani took out all her jewelleries and told us, if she dies, give away or share those jewelleries among ourselves. Then Atok said "Alah nanti aku kasi bini baru kau mane tau. Kau dah mati" HAHAHAH that part seriousslyyyyy ZZZZZZ hahahaaha!!!!!! I got one gold bracelet from Nani and tho gold is not my thang, it's from Grandma. Gotta love it. So hi new gold bracelet. Zzzzz.


A wedding -My dad's side.

Th entrance to th ballroom is so niceeeeeee.



Stupid flashhhhhhhhh




Th view from th place we take our food.

My SECOND serving HAHAHA. I didn't take my first serving because you would say I eat like a man HAHAHAHA... So yeah, my second serving, I only took th chicken cuz it's damn good HEHE.




I didn't get to take all th dishes because there's people. Sibuk!!

Farah's family -Her mum and her Japanese step-dad




Her mum's indian. Her real dad's caucasian.





I don't like going to rich people's wedding. Haiyah snobbish people. And one girl (whom my dad claimed was my cousin), was so fckn irritating. She wore a fckn dress to th wedding. It was damn tight, low-cut, can see her bra strap from th back, fckn short dress and was sleeveless. My god. Go to a church for a wedding then, stupid bimbo. It's embarrassing to have such a cousin. Tsk tsk. Ohyes btw th food was good, th place was nice, th berkat we got was awesome. Chocolates! Not eggs HEHEHEHE (=

..............................................................................................................................................................

Friday 28 January 2011


I love red apples!

Najah & Kyd are th last ones to eat while me and my bro aldy finished everything HAHAHA. Bet it runs in th fam that we eat quickly HAHAH k kidding.


My brother had 2 plates of rice and 2 Iced Milo. HAHAHHAHA.



Ah cry some more eh Nana. Tsk tsk.







6 drinks when there's only 4 people? Hmmmmmmm. HAHHAHA!!!

Laugh laugh laugh! HAHAHAH.



That one phonecall that made me breakdown.

Planned to meet Najah and Kyd @ Jurong East @ 2pm. Me and my brother reached around 245pm? HAHAHAH of course, it was because of me HEHEHEHE. Went to Lucky Plaza for lunch @ my fav Ayam Penyet Ria. Then took train to Somerset (HAHAHA) cuz we were too lazy to walk all th way to Cineleisure HEHEH. Bought fruits, window shopped.

And something they did made me fckn pissed. And I did something I never did before. I walked away and went home. So unlike me actually. HAHAH major loser but yes. I already wasn't in th best of mood and they just had to spoil it further. They tried to chase after me but too bad. Too slow. Everyone texted me and apologised but i told them to just fuck off and die. Took bus home and I cried. This is whut happens when I'm toooo stressed out and so very sad. Not only because of them but because of something else too, so yeah. I can't suppress my sadness any longer. Okay feeling alright now, I guess?

Oh ya btw my phone bill is $186 HAHAHAH thank god my dad didn't scold me. He even asked if I have a boyfriend cuz my bill's only high when I have a boyfriend. Usually it's 60+ HAHAHA!!! I've gotten my allowance = Time to shop w my dear Sharalyn!!! Anw damn, I sound like a man now cuz of my flu :( byeeeeee.

Music time: Chris Brown- Yeah x3


2:02 AM