Pictures taken on th reunion. I can't remember which date. After th gathering, mum fetched me. Went to CGH to visit idk who. Then off to Furama Hotel. Had dinner there w my family and Jerry's family from Germany. Sent them home, and we headed home too. It was a helluva fun day!
Pictures taken on our short (4 days) trip to Port Dickson w my family and my cousins from KL. Had fun. All pictures on fb! Seriously theres a lot to talk about but so lazy to say it here. If I were to share whutever that happened, you'll get bored. Just wanna say one thing, I'm a hardcore go-kart driver that someone peed in her pants when I drove her (there's a double-car). No joke aite. Another person whom I drove, kept tapping my shoulders asking me to slow down and even recited some prayers. I didn't brake AT ALL even when I have to turn. So who's up for go-karting w me?? kekekekee.
These pictures were taken @ Johor. On my cousin's wedding tho I dont know who. HAHA. After th wedding, had some chendol and goreng pisang at some vendor by th road. It was zeeee best! Ahh gosh can feel it in my throat now! HAHAH okay not. Okay then headed home, went out @ night for supper w usuals. Btw my hair is JET BLACK now!!! Holy cow! I look retarded, no joke! Wah so sad liaoooo.
Aniway, happy new year everyone tho i'm 2 days late HEHEHEHHE. Oh well, it's just like any other day for me. Don't seem like a "new" year. My new year resolution is ..... find happiness... K not. I don't know... I don't believe in having resolutions. For all I know, I'll not stick to it. HAHAHAH. Okay that's all! xo!