Hi. So I was browsing thru my music gallery on my laptop and came across my old school songs. Okay not really old school. But songs I listened to during my lovesick moments. Those times when I skipped school, skipped meals, going out every single day, went home late at night, sudden cries in class, cried all night, had terrible moodswings and much more you can never imagine I did. Those who's been reading my blog since th day I brokeup should know how EMO I was right HAHAHA. Ahh those times.
My friends called me up every single day to know about my condition. Some bought me icecreams, brought me out, gave me free hugs bla3. But it didn't work. Memories huh. How time flies. Been 1yr 3 months now. Back then, I told myself to not fall for anyone that easily. Without knowing, I fell for someone, became vulnerable, fell hard. Haha but look on th brightside, that breakup made me wiser in love. Like seriously. Buttt it's just hard to find th right guy now.
Th kind of boy I would like? Someone who still falls in love w me after seeing my weird facial expressions, my loud laugh, my constant bitching, my ugly days, my stupid jokes, my pig out days, my immaturity, th way I ask him questions when I already know th answer yet he still answers, my obsession w strange things and much more. Sigh when will that boy come? Zzzzz nevermind shall study first HAHA MACAM PAHAM.
Zzzz okay bye! Going for supper in 15! Must be back by 3am so can have movie marathon !! Going out as early as 7am later!!! Not sleeping tonight (= xo.