Hi, so this was our initial plan. To go out w th usuals. But Nana Keffle couldn't make it. So we just ditched th plan and told Kyd to come over and slack instead before he starts work. But mum suddenly called and wanted to have lunch w me @ my fav ayam penyet stall @ Changi Village. I told my mum Kyd was coming over so she asked Kyd to tag along too. Zzzz. Around 230pm, mum fetched th three of us -Me, Kyd and my brother. And off to Changi Village. But on our way, it rained FREAKING HEAVILY mann that my mum had to drive FREAKING slowly. So I told my mum to eat @ Swensens @ Terminal 2 instead since there's shelter HEHEHE.
Kyd Kassim over @ my place while waiting for mum to arrive.
This was candid and we happened to have th same pose. Zzzzz.
This is my mum. Yes, I resemble her a hell lot. HAHAHAHA.
This was whut I ordered. Fried fish w apricot mayo (Y)
On our way to send Kyd to work. HAHA he even slept in th car! HAHAHA!
Was damn bored in th car. Zzzzz.
This pic was taken by an 8year old boy. He adjusted th focus and of such himself. LOL!
After lunch and sending Kyd off to work around 5+ pm, went to my cousin's place @ CCK to have our car washed downstairs. Played games there. Zzz I always lose to kids aged 7-8!!! Fyi, I lost in SHREK!!! How is that even possible??? SHREK SIA CMON NANA?!!! All I had to do was jump on stones (w obstacles in between), and get to th other end. WTF NANA?! HAHA. Maybe I'm not a gaming person. Duh. I don't even know how to freaking on my stupid PS3 when it's been here for about 2 years ++... And guess whut. I was such a soreloser just now. I quit th Shrek game when I was losing and went to eat instead HAHAHAHAHHAH....
Before heading home, I got myself my fav Drip caramel coffee for only $2 and gummybears @ 711. So happy. HAHA yesss, I can be happy over th littlest things mann. Okay time to sleeeep. It's aldy 3+ am! Or maybe I should check whuts in th fridge HAHAHAH okay nottttt. Nights!! xo (((=
Music time: Andre Merritt ft Stephen Jones- No more saving the sun