<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

9.12.10


OMG see those cheeks? So fat right! I wonder where those chubby fat cheeks went. HAHAHA! This pic was taken about a few months ago I think. When I was a happy girl who ate A LOT (=

Aniway, been updating my blog quite often lately cuz I have a stalker. Everytime I never update, he will be like "eh update blog lah!" HAHAHA kpo. Hmm today, Sharalyn didn't fetch me from school cuz was caught up w work. So I fetched her instead since there's a direct bus from school to Vivo. As usual, must listen to her rants about her workplace HAHAHA. Had dinner, shopped, bought our favourite sweet near GV ; Liquorice!!! So happy siaaa! And then back home. kekekeke.

Reached home, did school project. Damn mafan sia. Sigh. Stress! Waited for his call, talked for 2 hours in th hall. Then went back into bro's room to continue on my project. Bro's turn to talk w his girlfriend in th hall. Cb like change shift sia. Sorry lah I live in a flat, so there's no other place to talk at. I'm not like SOMEONE who lives in TERRACE and can talk ANYWHERE he wants. Not fair!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! =P

Okay shucks it's 3.45am. Still stuck on my Advertising & Promotional Management report. Am so stress that I can fall sick anytime or even worse, I can go bald!!!! Due date is 15 December!!! And omggggg tomorrow am meeting my retarded boy before class. Whut to wearrrrrrrrrrrr...... There's not a day that I'm not feeling stress. I'm so gon die young. HAHAH. Byeeee xo.

Music time: Casely- Party all the time


3:26 AM