Hiiii! Am updating via my blackberry cuz idk where's my lappy kekekeke. Sooo yesterday was my presentation. My group nailed it mann! Gosh we're so happy we managed to ans all qs. Not only tt, when th lecturer asked us a qs, everyone wanna ans. So cute please. HAHA. Love you Jamie and Heidi! Wooo.
Aniway today, decided to meet th girls before class to have lunch @ Ikea. But guess whutttt. Zzzz. Only me and Jamie were early. And at th v brink moment, when th both of us were aldy reaching, th rest just had to ditch th plan. So sad. So me and Jamie bussed down to school first. It was a dreadful day today. Everything seemed so draggy. We had Econs from 1215pm-630pm. Yeah, imagine that. Mental torture. Brain overloaded w lots of crap. Zzz. I kept yawning.
Btw, today I ate a lot! Before leaving th house, I had Nasi lemak which my maid bought for me. In sch, during breaktime, went out of sch w Jamie to buy my ramly burger. It was fckn good I tell ya that I just had to get another one kekekee. So since John had th aunty's number, he called her and ordered one burger for me. Aww yay!! Thankyou!
Imagine, between 2-3pm, I had 2 ramly burgers. K zzzz fatty bom bom now. HAHA. After school, couldn't meet Sharalyn cuz I had something on. Bla3, went home and ate again. This time, fried rice. Gosh. my amount of food intake is increasing by th day. Will be looking like a walking bowling ball anytime soon. Kekekeke.
Okay currently watching korean drama w my sis. Gon study for abit before turning in. Busy busy week. Meeting Q tomorrow to celebrate her bday, gon do my 2nd project this Saturday, gon go to th gathering this Sunday. Ahh shucks I think I overworked myself. Been studying and not having enough sleep. Now, my throat feels funny, I haven't stopped sneezing since 1pm, and my body's kinda warm. Fugggggg my lifeeee. Ok that's about all. xo!!!
♥ 10:46 PM