<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

12.12.10


Hi. Will be having jet black hair end of this for some reasons. For those who read my tweet, you guys should know why right. Sigh =(
Aniway, my siblings are all in one room now. My bro's room to be exact. My lil bro's using his laptop. My big bro's using his laptop. I'm using my own lappy too. While my sis is watching some korean DVD. Everyone's doing their own shit. Am downloading songs while chatting w some friends.

Meeting Sharmila and th other girls tomorrow @ th airport to start on our project due 27th December. Still contemplating whether I should start on my project or follow my family to Johor for my cousin's wedding. Cuz you know I love food. Plus, it's FREEEE food if I go to th wedding. But theres STARBUCKS if I were to go to Aiport. Ahh gosh. JS made me crave for my Caramel Frappucino cuz we talked about coffee just now. Zzzzz.

Hmm aniway, will be turning in soon. It's gon be 3am. Listening to dance songs is like so awesome please that I can't sleep. Zzzzz. K should seriously go to bed, but w an empty stomach. Sigh sigh sigh. Goodnight. xo.

Music time: Ciara- One more dance


1:49 AM