Hi today I wear super slack. Baseball cap, hoodie, shorts, high-cut shoes and sling boho bag. John can still say I look like a celebrity who is tryna hide from th paparazzi. Wtf seriously. I cannot make it siah. HAHA. Zzzz. Currently in class now. Ah gosh. Multi-tasking now. Texting, writing notes, highlighting keypoints, fb-ing, tweeting, eating choc and drinking barley. Plus thinking about tomorrow. HAHA major multi task. Ahhh I miss my budak IMH. HAHAHA. Whut a stupid name sia -_- hmmm....... Zzzzz.... Everytime during break will call him. Kekekeke motivation for school okay :) he always make my dayyyyyy HEHEHE.
Aniway, my pinoy lecturer is so fun. His accent is so cute. Kekekee. Waiting for 630pm! It's only 6. Tick tock tick tock tick tock. I bet he will release us early cuz we're almost done w th lecture notes for lesson 2. Okay that's all. A proper update soon via lappy and not phone cuz idk how to post pics using my phone. Fckn noob sia.
xo (=
♥ 5:49 PM