



MY GIRLS!Am having a really bad day today. Met Sharalyn and Qamarina for lunch @ Ayam penyet ria @ lucky plaza. Thank god they were there for me. In fact they've seen me at my worst many times aldy. Sighhhh =((( wanna cry!
Aniway, class starts @ 330pm. I was late. Cuz wasn't feeling too good. Reached around 5pm. Lecturer was kinda pissed. Not w me but th whole class, even before I came. And now, he don't wanna give us lectures. He told us to do our own revision. Cb sia. Why are everyone having their moodswings today, including me? I soooo gotta put myself together. I feel dumb now. Ahh fcuk.
So now am currently tweeting plus writing some notes and revising on my own. And Anroo is so cute. When I stepped into class, she was like "are u ok? Whuts wrong babe?" So sweet lah she. She knows I'm not feeling alright today. I hate myself. Gon head straight home after class. Head is spinning, body's so warm, face so pale. xo.
♥ 5:35 PM