<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

12.11.10

To all th fcuked up people who can't stop talking about me or my ex!!

Okay so here's th thing. I didnt start any fckn shit on my fckn tagboard. I didn't fckn talk about my ex so please stop fckn comparing me to his new date lah fucks. Grow up can??! Urgh I'm so pissed mann. Cmon, whuts th big deal about who's hot and who's not? Bawak mati pe sial kalau die lagi lawa atau aku lagi lawa? Sial ah. Sendiri mau ingat uh kalau nak kutok either one of us. Bikin panas je sia.

K lets put this aside. Some people asked me how th hell did I move on right. Am not good in giving advices but oh well..... zzzzz.. It's been more than a year tt I broke off w my ex. Many things happened in between tt one year.. Soo urm.....

HAHA. Urmm for me it was vvvv hard at first, like duh right? I spent my teenage years with him okay. But it got better in time. I made myself fckn busy with my stuff. Like really busy you know till I only have a few mins to get online @ night. Then otp with gfs and off to bed. Next thing you know, another day has passed.

Next, err, I know this is so stupid. Butttt, think about th bad things they've done to you. Things that they did that made you really hurt and stuff. This made me FCKNNNN easy to move on, don't ask me why. If you think they've hurt you like soo many times, theyre just not worth it. So get over itttt. Kekekkeke.

Next..... Have a majorrrr close friend/bestfriend. K whutever you call it. Urmmm call them up whenever you think about your ex. For me, I have Q and Sharalyn. I will like call them or meet them anytime I'm feeling alone or fcuked up. They'll like totally make me happy and totally forget about whut's been bothering me yknow. They're th only friends tt I contact like every single day and whom I can trust, like couple siaaa. Zzzz not.

Next..... Keep anything tt will remind you about them, out of your sight! Seriouslyyy mann. Don't throw th stuff tt they gave you lah cmon. No past = No future. Zzzzz.

Next... Pray.. I know, you don't just pray when your having probs right... But okay, just pray even when your not having problems. K idk if tt help.. But yes. It TOTALLY make me feel @ ease! Seriouslyyyy. Alhamdulillah!

Next... IDK!!!! HAHA i'm not a love guru.... That's all.... Those are exactly whut I did lah.... Be strong, move on.... Enjoy life.... Zzzzz.....

So people, stop crapping on my tagboardddd. I bet it's th same group of people tagging.... Get a life... I wanna lead my own fckn single life... When will this shit ever end mann? Haiyo!!! I want my peaceful lifeeeee!!! One more time, lemme say this!!!! IT'S SHAFIQ'S PROB WHO HE WANNA BE WITH GET IT?!!!! HE'S SOMEONE OF MY PAST!!! THERE'S A FCKN REASON WHY HE DINT MAKE IT TO MY GODDAMN FUTURE!!!!!!! Isn't it supposed to be me who's supposed to maki2 and get jealous?? Why are th people who tagged making a huha out of this shit? Haiyoooooo. Sorry if I'm being rude btw.. I just don't want people to interfere in my affairs. Thanks. God bless. xo.

Music time: Jessica Jarrell- Almost love


2:00 AM