16 November, Sharalyn's 19th Birthday. Town > Pastamania for lunch > Shopped > Chilled @ Old town white coffee > cabbed home
Forgot when this was taken but oh well. kekekeke. Lunch w th usuals ; Sharalyn & Qamarina @ Nebo @ AMK Hub > Town > Cabbed home
A text a day keeps th frowning away. kekekkee.
Taka/ngeeann city > Mum sent me, Nana Keffle and my bro there > Idir's dance comp > Waited for th rest > Lunch cum dinner @ Ayam Penyet Ria > Chilled > Shopped for perfume w sis > Home
Oh yeah, for th tagger, who asked about my lovelife, it's nothing lah. I wonder who you are. kekekeke. Must be one of my friends in twitter or smth? Or maybe your his* friend? HAHA yaaa but he's a rich dude. Lives in a 3 storey house and his dad owns a company. But am not after his money okay. How we know each other? Long story lah passer. LOL. I knew him like since mannyyyyy years agoooo. Used to have a crush on him but we never really talked before. k wait, we never did talk. HAHA. Only this frigging year we started talking and stuff? You wanna know who? Nahh can't tell lah. I can only tell you till this extent. Shall not reveal who :)
He's only my date. Ya I may sound like a bitch, just got to know then become date. BUTTTTTTT, I know his background aldy even before we started talking. Am not a stalker but as I told ya, we know each other since v long ago. So can skip all th stupid introductions right. Andddd, doesn't mean he's gon end up being my boyfriend right. I don't like guys who keep spending on me. zzzzzzzzzzz."Kita yang merancang, Allah yang menentukan". CHEH! LOOK WHO'S TALKING SIOOLL. kekekekkee.
Btw, this Saturday's my amazing race. My stamina's aldy so fcuked up. K all th best to me sia. Confirm halfway pant like one stupid dog. God bless! xo.
Music time: Bei Maejor ft Trey Songz- Drinks on me