Nana Farhana, 19.
"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x

To convert to Islam and become a Muslim a person needs to pronounce the below testimony with conviction and understanding its meaning:
I testify “La ilah illa Allah, Muhammad rasoolu Allah.”
which means............
“I testify that there is no true god (deity) but God (Allah), and that Muhammad is a Messenger (Prophet) of God.”
And I just know tt if they convert into Islam, it's like they're just born from their mum's womb. Their previous sins will all be erased? Something like that?
While I was doing th research, at th side showed "Dosa apabila anda menipu" which means The Sins of Lying. I read it of course. And it's really scary. I don't wanna put here. Go search yourself. Kk I don't wanna lie anymoreeee. I hopeeee. Thinking about it scares me! Brrrrrrr.
Next.... Divorce.....
"If a woman asks for a divorce from her husband without any specific reasons, th fragrance of Paradise(heaven) will be unlawful to her" - (Nabi Muhammad). Th Quran reveals a method whereby a wife can ask her husband for a divorce if he is willing and if she is able to repay part or all of th dowry she received....
Next..... Shaving..... -.-
According to th Sunnah of th Prophet, every adult Muslim, as a part of keeping his/her body clean, should remove th hair on his/her pubic area and that, which grows under his/her armpits. This hair may be removed through any method that one feels comfortable with. A person should not let th hair grow for more than forty days. Errr haha! Okayyy.....
Next.... Dosa if you never pray...
Your dosa if you never pray, even if it's just one WAKTU is worse than you having sex before marriage once. Im not sure how worse it is, but yes. Imagine, having sex before marriage is aldy HARAM = sinful. Whut more not praying??
Here's whut it said. I copy paste from th website.
“Kaum muslimin bersepakat bahwa meninggalkan shalat lima waktu dengan sengaja adalah dosa besar yang paling besar dan dosanya lebih besar dari dosa membunuh, merampas harta orang lain, berzina, mencuri, dan minum minuman keras. Orang yang meninggalkannya akan mendapat hukuman dan kemurkaan Allah serta mendapatkan kehinaan di dunia dan akhirat.”
Next...... Repentance before death..
Forgiveness is not for those who continue to do evil deeds up until when death comes to one of them and he says, 'Truly, I repent now!' It's too late. Anyhoo, Allah accepts th repentance of th servant so long as his spirit has not arrived at his throat.
Next..... Afterlife....
