<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

30.11.10


Hey hi hello. So today was great. Err today's module was Advertising and Promotional Management. Kinda easy. During break, friends all went for smoke break. Th whole class are smokers except me and Jamie so we had some snacks while waiting for them to finish smoking. Ended @ 6.30pm. Sharalyn fetched me. She waited for me right outside my school. HAHA wah best gf! Met me, complained about her work. Zzzzz HAHA!

Then off to JP cuz I had a crave for LJS, like a forever kinda thang. But it was full house. So we walked around JP for awhile, thinking that there won't be as many people in awhile. But when we came back to check, was really fucked up. No seats!!! Zzzzz. Sooooo we ate @ Fish and Co instead. Had this New York fish & chips & Lime Juice. While Sharalyn had some choc cake. Bla3, went home.


Oh yes, one of th taggers asked me whutttttt my date has that i'm attracted to him? Urm basically everything? Yes I used to hate dating last time and rejected a few guys but urm, you know, people change. CHEY. No lah, he just have something that captures my heart. Basically he is my type. I don't like mushy guys who sweettalk me all th time and I don't like too romantic a guy. I don't like people calling me baby, syg and etc all th time. Well, he don't. We call each other funny & stupid names instead of sweet stuff. Like, pantat, retard, budak merepek, budak IMH bla3. HAHA. And he speaks English. I love guys who talks to me in English. For physical appearance, don't hafta know how my type is like. And one thing's for sure, I feel safe and comfortable whenever I'm around him. That's all that matters. Yes I may tweet about him a lot but you'll never know who he is. Like totally low profile until one day....... xo (((=

Music time: 98 degrees- My everything (legendary song sia)


1:17 AM