Nana Farhana, 19.
"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x

















> East Coast. From City hall, we're supposed to take bus 16. Yes we took th correct bus butttttttt, from th wrong side. HAHAH we didn't know until my bro went to ask th bus driver, only halfway through th journey. Th bus driver was like "Oh you hafta cross over to get to ECP"... Zzzzz. Bla3, reached ECP. lunch, cycleddddd, done. Then went to Parkway Parade to have dinner @ Pastamania. Seriously, it was my FIRST time going there! HAHAH nothing much. Just like any other malls. Then took bus home - 1.5hour journey = butt sore!!! Zzzzzz. Home!!! 

Again, it's Q! HAHA my gf. Meet her like almost everyday. Zzzzzz. Went to her house cuz she wanna borrow my tie dye dress (th dress I wore only once and never wore it again) and my "i love alex" top. Aww aren't I th sweetest, to travel all th way to her house and having to walk under th hot sun. HAHAHAH. Then accompanied her to work before leaving to meet a friend of mine. xo.