<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

5.10.10

This is an example of lazy anak dara. People come, we slack in th room watch TV. PBG much? Candid sia!!

Next week is th start of Sem2. Like my friends said, my blog will forever be dead when school starts. And will always be updated during th hols. Haha. So I've planned my days for th week.

Tuesday > Not going out since th Singtel man is coming to fix something. Fcuk. I wanna go out! If only my maid understands English, I would leave th Singtel man with her and let her pay everything. Too bad she doesn't. Boo that. I wanna go buy heels / wedges / sneakers / boots! AHHHHH! stupid. major major majorrrr!!!!

Wednesday > SKYPARK @ Marina Bay Sands with usual clique. Qamarina, Sharalyn and Mus. Dad has 2 complimentary tix but nooo am not gon use tt. Gon use th complimentary tix on someone's bday which is sooooon. HEHEHHEHE.

Thursday > SCHOOL!! As much as I hate stepping my foot there during th hols, I have to. I can't fckn go into th school's website!!! How to check my class mann. Stupiddddddd. After tt, gon slack with Qamarina.

Friday > Shop for accessories @ Rastafari. Wanna checkout new shoes @ Leftfoot / Limited Edn. Tops for school @ 313.

Saturday > Rewang at Shafiq's place ; his babysister's cukor rambut day!

Sunday > Sleep / Family Guy Season 8 & 9/ How I met your Mother season idk / Sleep


All planned out. HAHA Let's see if I will follow exactly all of my plans. Wed, Sat & Sunday confirmed!! Won't change plans tho. We shall see about Tuesday , Thursday and Friday tho. Everything depends. Chey!

Music time: Danny Fernandes- Automatic


2:29 AM