OMG why are all of Ed Hardy's merchandise so niceeee? K lah I'm poor so can't afford all these items.
Btw today I feel like a businesswoman mann. Sony Ericsson on my right, BB on my left. Texted 5 people @ th same time using my Sony and twitter updates/fb/msn using my bb. Non-stop texts! I kept sending to th wrong person. Everyone text at th same time. Can go crazy. All texts are like meeting arrangements sia. Like ... "K tmr whut time your gon meet me?" "K Thurs where to meet?" K this, K that.
Tomorrow is another busy day. Gosh. Morning, meeting Qamarina as she's accompanying me to school for awhile. Then meeting Naj @ Chinese Garden for some pictures of my clothes bla3. Idk how long tt will take mann. Then meeting Nurain Amin @ Woodlands to pass her some stuff. Then meeting Sharalyn @ Vivo to take some stuff. Then meeting mum @ Jurong East to take something. Then home sweet home. Thurs & Friday = BUSY BUSY !!! :(
Currently watching Family Guy 2 with my bro, yet again. xo!