<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

16.10.10

Hi everyone. These are th songs you guys tagged and asked me about. All in order yeah.
I just copied paste from my mixpod HEHEHEHHE.
Thanks for dropping by and enjoy th songsssss! xo.

  1. Elijah King ft. Gyptian - Never see you again
  2. Matt Pokora - Finally Found Ya
  3. Matt Pokora - Through The Eyes
  4. Andre Merritt - I Gotta Move
  5. Andre Merrit - Indifferent
  6. Unknown - All My Heart
  7. Jimmie Allen - Stay Away
  8. Ryland Thompson - I Can Feel The Pain (Drip Drip Drop)
  9. Tynisha Keli - Right Here Waiting
  10. Brian Kang - Without You
  11. Rihanna - No Princess
  12. Fire - Camp Rock 2
  13. Untitled - Too Late
  14. J Rice - Thank You For The Broken Heart
  15. J Rice - Love the way you lie + not afraid
  16. J Rice - Fight
  17. Trey Songz - Already Taken
  18. I Promise You - Frankie J
  19. Andre Merritt - Where You Wanna Go
  20. Digga-Broken
  21. Keyshia Cole - Someone Tell My Heart
  22. BEYONCE FEAT MARIO
  23. I wish you loved me - Tynisha keli


3:16 PM