Camera effect. Was trying out with th shutter, lighting and th zoom stuff.
Hi. Have you guys like wondered how you'll be like when your above 50? For girls, when you've reached your menopause? You know whut I predicted how my life would be 30 years from now? I would be abit blind, abit deaf, i have dark circles, my skin gets dry easily, i look 10 years older than th original.
Becuz now, I always use my laptop like half of th day. I listen to music almost th maximum volume. I will have dark circles cuz i have fcuked up sleeping patterns. My skin gets dry cuz I don't take care of them since th day I was born. I look 10 years older cuz I never did take care of myself since I can't be bothered with my appearance.
Oh ya! Plus I think am gonna be fat that you can't even recognise me. Just look at how I eattttt now HAHAHHAAHHA.