<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

30.10.10

Bday present inside!


Birthday boy!

Chan & Bear


Hard to see me in a dress okay! Tsk. First and last. So ugly sia!!!


Apiq Ramos!

I think I look older than her, in this pic. HAHA!

My syiok sendiri moments -.-

UGLYYYY GIRL!!!



29 October 2010

Shafiq Sulaiman's birthday!!! So I planned something for him. Here's th plan. I told Chan to ask Apiq out, claiming he wants Apiq to accompany him buy clothes. Together with Redzwan. Then after checking out clothes, Chan said he wanna meet his chix. Th "chix" was actually me and Chub. HAHA. Bought cake from Swensens and eat them @ Burger King (we asked th manager first okay!) We hid th cakebox on th floor before they came!

Mamat, Zamir and Bear waited outside, near BK. When Chan, Shafiq and Wan reached BK, they saw us and I was like "Eh ape korang buat kat sini? Aku ngan Chub baru sampai nak makan"
Shafiq was shocked of course, to see me there. HAHA.
Apiq : "Chan, kau pergi ah jumpe chix kau, aku nak dudok ngn Nana je ah"
Chan : "Ni ah chix aku yg aku nak jumpe. Jom dudok"
Apiq : "Huh? Kau kate kau nak jumpe chix kau? Mane die siol?"

Then Mamat, Zamir and Bear came..... "SURPRISE!"
Then we took th cakebox from th floor and placed it on th table. Took out th ice cream cake. It was aldy cut cuz we told th Swensens manager to cut for us. Shafiq was of course, loss for words HAHA. Zamir started singing. Like FCKN loudly!!!!!! Then th rest followed. They even pointed to Apiq saying "THIS IS TH BDAY BOY". HAHAH kecoh.

After everything, they went for their smoke break. Tsk smelly. Caught a 9.50pm movie ; Paranormal Activity 2. I think there's one part i pinched shafiq's hand cuz was super shocked. K not bad uh th movie. Before th movie, played pool to kill time. After th movie, smoke break yet again before parting ways. Gave Shafiq his present and he smiled all th way. Thank god he love it. Home @ 2.30. Aircon. Sleep.


28 October 2010.
Met Shafiq cuz I left my camera @ his house. So took it back from him on tt day. Uthman wanted to meet Shafiq to teach him Chem. So yeah, th three of us met and had lunch together @ Imm's Long John. Chilled @ our usual port near Shafiq's house. I went home while Uthman went for his training.



27 October 2010

Went out with Qamarina to accompany her take out her fake lashes @ Fabulous Group ; Bugis. Then met Najah @ Jurong East cuz was bored. HEHE. Went to Chi Garden. Snapped some pics. Dinner @ IMM's Long john. Home. That's all! xo.

Oh yeah btw, more pics on fb! Shafiq's bday is on my fb while outing with Najah's on hers.

Music time: Tynisha Keli- Wishful thinking


4:24 PM