<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

11.10.10

09.10.2010; Nur Syaza Farisah's cukur rambut ceremony.


Hi! So if you still don't know who Syaza is, she's Shafiq Sulaiman's babysister; 3 months old. There she is. Beautiful isn't she? She has brown hair like her sister, Najah, brown eyes like her brother, Shafiq and she looks like her other brother, Izat. A mixture of them three = Syaza Farisah (=

Here's a picture of me before th ceremony starts. No one was home 'cept me, Najah and Shafiq so I took Shafiq's spects and did some nerdy pose. Pass right? LOL. I reached their house around 1pm.


Few pics of me and Najah before heading down to th Multi Purpose Hall. All dressed up. Chey! Hahahaa. Went down, ate. Then Aunty Nora & Uncle Majid shared with us (Me, Naj, Shafiq, Hamizan, Munirah) their love story. OMG super sweet siaaaa.

Chilled for abit. Then headed back up. Najah and her friends karaoked in th hall. While I went into @ Shafiq's room to rest HAHA. Nazirah&Family | Rara&Family came. Naj showed me a few of Shafiq's babypics. Couldn't help but laugh. Okay shall not say anything here. HEHEHEH. Then Hamizan and Shafiq came up to play guitar. Sing sing sing.

Bla3, all of us went down. Carried stuff to be brought up. Then go down again. And went up bla3.... Played with trolley with Naj HAHA k childish moments HAHAH. Helped to pack up food bla3... Around 9, Ceremony ended....

Went up with his family. All of us, including Hamizan had dinner together. Awwh sweet like that HAHAHA. Watched "Sumpah ini pocong" @Sensasi. Sial ah i think if tt kind of pocong come to my house, i'll ask them to have dinner with me sia. Not scary AT ALL -.-

Around 1045, Shafiq and Hamizan went to Redzwan's house to borrow Lagenda Budak Setan DVD. My second time watching but still cry. WTF haha. Watched @ 11pm. Around 1145 I think I fell asleep then Shafiq woke me up and forced me to watch. HAHA WALIAO. K ah. Ended around 1. Shafiq sent me home as usual. Reached home around 145am? I forgot. Sleepy like fcuk. Actually his parents and grandparents told me to sleepover but nevermind lor. Next time maybe okay.

Okay till then! I sure had fun! More pics on FB! xo!

Music time: Enrique Iglesias ft Nicole Scherzinger- Heartbeat


3:00 AM