<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

23.9.10


These are some pics of us. Th rest are in facebook!

Tuesday.

  • Went to Shafiq's house to help him babysit his babysister, Syaza. My presence was really redundant tho. All I did was making a fool out of myself and made th baby smile.
  • Th baby slept
  • Massaging session
  • Disturbing-one-another session
  • Laughing session
  • Trying-to-make-him-mad-but-fail session
  • Pillow fight
  • Baby woke up
  • Took turns to talk to th baby and carry her around th house
  • Najah called telling me to stay longer cuz she's otw home
  • Then ibu, nenek and Izat came home from Serangoon
  • Talk talk talk
  • Ibu asked me to come for Syaza's cukor rambut thingy next two weeks (COMING!!)
  • Shafiq wanted to come my house and play th PS3 but my bro went out :(
  • So he sent me down and accompanied me till I get a cab

  • Reached home > Beraya with Rulang friends next
  • Bathed. Make up a lil. Dressed.
  • Friends fetched me (5.30pm)
  • Chilled at my house for bout 10 mins since they needa pee and do some touch up
  • Irfan> Nasi with lauks | Syazwi> Mi Goreng | My house> Satays | Azfar> Spaghetti |Aisyah> Mi Siam | Dassyali> Lasagne, Mi Goreng, Ayam Goreng | I ATE EVERYTHING!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHA.
  • Azfar and Irfan talked business with my dad
  • They're gon work for my dad sia if there's a part time job WTF? HAHAHAHHA.
  • Can I be their boss for a day dad? So I can make them suffer HAHAHAHHA.
  • Jalan jalan
  • Reached home at 1.30am.
  • Sleep.


Monday.

  • Woke up early to cut my hair @JY.
  • Accompanied by Qamarina
  • Lunch at Teh Tarik
  • Chilled till 3pm
  • Home
Music time: Eminem-Cinderella man


2:09 AM