<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

1.9.10


"Never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting"


Hi. I woke up at 1pm today. Now am feeling all dizzy and hungry. I think I slept for only 4 hours. Cuz been texting with AR every minute. Texted till I always manage to sleep for only 5-10 minutes in between th wait. Everytime I got all comfy and wanna get my sleep, V I B R A T I O N..... I think we texted from night till th next morning. Not only for today but every single day/night.

I did not wake up for sahur. Oh well I did. I mean I was awake th whole time but was just lazy to get my ass to th kitchen. My dad woke me up for sahur but I pretended to be asleep cuz was lazy to wash th plates since no women in th household was fasting. So only I had to wake up. LAZYBUM HAHAH. Thank god my phone did not vibrate when he was waking me up. If not bochui sia I haven't sleep. HAHAHA. So I stayed in bed all night, just texting.

Wah I wanna meet AR's babysister can. Long time never kiss herrrrrrrrrrr. How big is she nowwww. Hurry up be 7 so we can go shop for clothes! HEHEHEHE. Btwwww, it's only 4 yet am so hungrehhhh. HAHA my sister cooked maggi in th kitchen and I can smell it from outside. Am not a big fan of maggi but you know. When your hungry, everything's goood. Pork chop also not bad. HAHAHA. KIDDINGGG. Douchebag. Byeeee I wanna watch E! Entertainment.

Music time: Jay sean- Lights off


3:58 PM