<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

15.8.10



Wanna know why I've not dated anyone eversince then....?

Hi hello. Wow, how time flies. It's been 10 months since dot dot dot. My friends keep asking me who I'm dating right now or why am I not giving other guys a chance to be a part of my life. Oh well I've tried. But I don't know. When I tried to get serious, shit happens. There's no guys whom I really fancy. They're just not my type. Some guys that tried were jerks. So I think it's best if I just enjoy my teenage life being single without having to worry about anything until something good comes along? I don't know.

Am a lil too old fashioned actually. Girls go for sweet, nice, good looking guys. For me, I don't like guys who are too nice or too sweet to me. I really don't. I mean, you can be nice/sweet. But to a certain extent please. I don't like being called baby, syg, sweetie, sugar bla3. I prefer being called my own name. I don't need being told they love me every hour because I already know it. I love randomness. I don't like hugging, holding hands, kissing everytime we meet.

I don't need them to carry my bags unless it's very heavy. I don't like them paying for my meal/stuff. Once a while is fine. But not everytime. I hate being mushy in public. If you're a friend of mine and my ex's, you will know tt we've never held hands or did anyth sweet in public. We're more like friends tt call each other by name. And we seldom walk together. We walk with our friends instead. At times, of course I love being pampered by my loved ones but hate it being done in front of people. That's all. (=

Haiyah. On th contrary, I just don't like being treated so special lah. Because I know that am already special towards th other party. It must not necessarily be shown to me even when people mistook us for friends. I still dont care. Yes am weird. For now, am not dating anyone. So stop asking. Xo :)


Alexandra Burke ft. Bruno Mars- Before It Explodes



5:34 AM