"She'll chase you around for awhile. But one day, she's going to stop. And th moment she does, your gonna wish you had let her catch you"
Hi. It's 530am and I've yet to sleep. I slept at 8pm last night and woke up around 11pm cuz had a random phonecall from someone whom I didn't talk to for months- Shafiq. Felt stupid cuz I didn't know it was him and was like "Who's this sia?" HEHEHE. Heart to heart talk till 1am. Till now, I've yet to sleep. Can't sleep. Thanks for calling me at th wrong timing. As always. HAHA.
Aniway. Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrowwwwwwwwwww! I hope th operation will go smoothly. Insyaallah. Not me getting operated on, chill.
Btw, happy advanced birthday Uthman (25/8). Won't be updating tomorrow hence this wish. Nevermind. I'll text him instead. But shucks, I don't have his number in this phone! It's in my BB!!! Where's my BB when I need it? I miss my BB :(
Music time: Keyshia Cole ft Alicia Keys- Only with you