"It's okay. It's okay to want someone you can't have. It's okay to keep friends when you don't want them or want something more. It's okay to cry when your hurt. And it's okay to stay mad at someone who hurt you. Believe it or not, it will always be okay."
Okay hi! Aniway, I woke up at 6pm with 11 missed calls and 4 msges. HAHA chill lah. Am not dead. Was just sleeping. I have fcuked up sleeping patterns during school holidays everytime. I always sleep during sunrise and wake up close to 6pm. That's why I seldom go out. Never wake up early before + Lazy. But actually 6pm is th latest I will wake up. So far, th earliest was 1pm. HAHAHAHA. I should really help Qamarina open shop again as usual. So I will have a proper sleeping time and not have sleeping disorders anymore.
Aniway have you guys watched th indian pole gymnastics in YouTube? HAHA SO FUNNEH + COOL. Okay no link. Sorry. HAHA whut a douche!
Oh yeah! Honestly speaking, am enjoying my current life mann. I mean, haha. Nvm. Riding solo is th sexxxx. So I don't need no bitches to ruin it. I don't fckn bother yours, so don't fckn bother about mine. xo (=