<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

16.8.10



Hi it's 4.10pm. I woke up around 3+ since I slept close to 6am. That's quite early for me actually. HEHEHEH. So am currently watching th YOG; Gymnastic. Okay th boys are so so hot especially th one from Brazil. When he breathe in and out(with his shirt on), his packs could be seen. Oh gosh. Not only him tho. Th rest are th same too. Their body = heaven! HAHAHA. Watched swimming yesterday. Th boys = hottttttt. *droools* Hehehehe. Oh well. Girls will always be girls, aye? HEHEHEHEHEHHEHE.

Urm..... Today I can't fast. But it's as tho am fasting cuz I didn't even eat. Waiting for buka time. Macam paham ah please. Haiyah feel like going to th bazaar but no kaki today. They're all busy. So I shall be a goodgirl and sit at home today. Btw, I feel like buying th YOG tee at Jurong Point. Like semangat like that but I really feel like having one of th top mann. HAHA. xo! :D


Music time: Pitbull ft Pretty Ricky- Everybody get up


4:09 PM