"Coffee are like men. They're warm, strong and keeps you up all night"
Hiiiii..... Th pics up there were taken earlier today. Woke up and was super bored so I went to Somerset to meet my mum since she was having her hair done. Washed and blow my hair there while waiting for my mum to finish her perm. So my hair is kinda straight and lasts for only one day. Duh. Was thinking, maybe rebonding? Hmmmm. Click on th pic for clearer view. -.-
After having both of our hair done, bought myself another slipper. From Birkenstocks since it's nearby and since I needed a slipper (not really tho) HEHEHE. Got a red one cuz I only have black/white slippers at home. So dull. So boring. So dumb. So lame. -.- Went home after tt since it's aldy 5.30.
Btw, someone's sick ): I'll meet you real soon. Meanwhile, please take care of yourself, AR♥ xo.