<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

3.8.10

S T I C K Y =)



After adding all colours. This isn't th first process tho :P



They will keep pulling till it becomes thin so they can have them cut.



It will look like this after much stretching and before having them cut.



It looks like this after being cut.



Being put in a bag. You can have your name customised.



Can have it in jars or paper bag.





I bought this. It says "I love you" on each sweet.


Hi! Th sweet I'm holding is from Sticky. It's tebalik because I used webcam. HEHE.
Aniway, it's located at Central, Clarke Quay. Omg you guys should see how they made th sweets. It's so cool tt many people stopped by to watch. First they heat the sugar thingy. Then they will add colours. Then they'll fold it bla3. Then cut it or is there another step before this? Okay I'm getting all mixed up.

It's very cheap. $2.90 onwards per packet. For th jars, it's from $9.90 onwards I think. There's a lot of flavors. From watermelon, to blueberry, to lime, to cola, to cherry and many many more. You can even have your name customised on th sweet but I don't wanna have it done cuz I know I'll just put it as display instead of eating em. Too nice to be eaten.

Okay currently in school. Going Cineleisure later to buy shoe. Finally I found a Sperry shoe tt sells below 100bucks! So gonna grab it! Kaki Kiri (Leftfoot), here I come. hehehe =)

Music time: DJ got us falling in love again- Usher ft Pitbull


9:39 AM