Hi. Today am gon post about yesterday. I hate yesterday. Imma try to make it short okay.
FIRST Went to school. Everything was fine. Until I showed someone's picture to Haeek. Small world. Haeek knows him. Got to know something from Haeek about him and of course I told him whut I know also. Both of us were fckn pissed with that guy. We scolded vulgarities all. I'm more pissed of course. But I won't get his name tainted by saying who. Btw, he sent me a fckn long text last night saying sorry and saying tt I'm th first girl to make him realise he's a jerk. WTF you just know tt? -.-
SECOND Wore nicely to school cuz planned to meet flying pig after school. Kena paitao. Sad life.
THIRD Since I planned to meet Mantoyak, I went to NYP first to kill time. Met my friend there. Did nothing cuz all shops were closed. Hungreh :(
Fourth Planned to meet Mantoyak. Texted him night before. No reply. Th next day also no reply :( Texted him for th 3rd time then he said he can't make it. Sad life.
Fifth Fckn bored already. Called Rafly. Wanna have dinner at JP. First time he cannot lor. Sad life.
Kena rejected by everyone today :(
Buttt on my way home from NYP, guess who I bumped into!!! I bumped into AFIAN ZURAINI!! IN TH TRAIN!!!! SAME CABIN!!!! OMG. From being so emo, I became so happy! It's been almost a year since I last met him!!! And whut more! It was his 18th birthday yesterday!! Wooo so sweeeet like that. We talked and laughed a lot tho it was only from Bukit Batok to Jurong East. Gosh I miss this dude who is like my bro in sec school! Wooooo.
Then flying pig texted me saying he wanna make it up to me since he paitao me yesterday. So he's gon treat me LJS today. Waliao LJS sia. Freeee le. Of cuz I want right brudder? HAHAHAHA.... Okay today's module is easyyyyyy. Me likey! Time for break now. Woooo.