Hi hello hey ho! OMG OMG Today I watched ECLIPSE!! YESSS ECLIPSE!!! So much for criticising and not wanting to watch it in th first place. But yes, I did at last. Whyy?? Cuzzzz I can meet my gfs. Not cuz I wanna watch Eclipse. I didn't understand th wholeeeee show. Cuz I never watch Twilight or New Moon before. So I was like a gundu girl who ate Burger King inside(tho outside food is not allowed HEHEHHE). Then when it ended, I was like "Huh? That's it?". To be honest, nothing seems to get in my head! Except th romance part. Okay am kidding! HAHAHAHAH.
Errr... I was hungry tho I had LJS with my friend before meeting my girls. HEHEHE. After watching ECLIPSE, we went to Burger King AGAIN. They didn't eat. I DID! YESSS. HAHA. Two burger kinggggg in a day and one LJS! Like da fei zhu (fat pig). And now am home and I feel ABIT hungry. Just abit! Boooohooo.
And you know, just cuz my status in fb was about me watching Eclipse, a lot of my friends chat with me and asked how was it cuz they know I HATEEEEEE these kinda show. Sorry to those who love em! HEHEHEH. I love you too.