<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

18.7.10



















Hi! Haha these pics are really legend mann. Okay not really. But I think this was taken about a month ago or something. Oh well. Am bored so yeah.
Our class went trekking at Kent Ridge. We had to carry 3 FCKN BIGGGGG stones and some other pathetic stuff. So heavy tt when I carried th bagpack, I almost fell. HAHA. Small girl carrying such heavy stuff? And a bag that's as big as her?! HAHA DON'T LAUGH AH WALIAO. HAHAHA.

Okay I was stupid for not having my breakfast before th start of trekking. Stomach empty + fckn crazy heat = mabukssss. So I had to rest for awhile before I got going. HAHA. Then continued trekking. Okay since it just finished raining, th terrain wasn't good. Stupid ground. Everytime we go uphill, I can't go up. HAHA. Heavy bag + lazy mood + slippery = falling down
Sara had to pull me up till she sprained her ankle. OMG i felt bad but ykno, there's nothing I could do. But I'm really, truly, madly, deeply sorreeehhhh!!!!

Okay aniway, spare my ugleh, sweaty and retarded face okay in th pics. HEHEHEHE.
Was really tired and food was all I could think of. As usual :P
Urmm..... It's gon be 3am! Sleeping time. Okay not really gon sleep now. But... Goodnight to all!

Music time: No love- Eminem fr Lil Wayne


2:36 AM