<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

11.6.10






There's more pics but am lazy to upload here & fb now.

Hi! I went out with Sue on Thursday, 10th June. Went to Bugis cuz we wanted to shop at th shophouses there. As usual, she was late. Not th first time. HAHAHA. Got a handmade paperbag from her, with my birthday gifts inside! OMG I LOVE EVERYTHING :D Then went to Diva to look around and she got me a necklace!! Bestfriend necklace... Mine says "Best".. Hers says "Friend"... I DIDNT ASK FOR IT I SWEAR!!!

Then went to have our lunch at Pastamania and off to th shophouses at Haji Lane. After shopping, went to Raffles Hospital's Coffee Bean to chill. I had Orange Muffin and chocolate blend but seriously, I don't know why are there fckn RAISINS in th muffin! Tts just gross! So I took out all th raisins and Sue had them all.

Then we headed to illuma to have some pics taken at th rooftop but was SCOLDED by th security. WE CAN'T TAKE PICS THERE! STUPID RIGHT?! Such an awesome awesome scenery but NO PICS allowed! AND WE CAN'T EVEN SIT THERE!!!! Can only walk around!!! We were cursing our way down to level 1. But oh well, we got to capture like 30 over pics? HAHA we parted pretty early since she had a DATE with someone. AWWWH finallyyyy baby.

Aniway, just now, June 11th, went out with a friend to watch Nightmare on Elm Street at Plaza Sing. I had to show my blardy IC. Waliao. Don't I look 18? Don't you guys believe me when I say I'm 18? Dousche bag! :( After watching movie, went to Esplanade. I hate Esplanade but oh well. Haha went off pretty early too. Night!

Music time: Why cry-Jay Sean


11:55 PM