Sent ApiqRamos's grandma to Airport. Off to Umrah.
Hi! Met Apiqramos and Bear first at Jurong East at 3.30pm. I was late HEHEEH. Bear's dad sent us to Airport. HHEHHEHE. Reached Airport, waited for th rest. OMG so funny please. Bear waved at a caucasian girl and SHE WAVED BACK!!! All of us was like laughing so loudly can! HAHAHAHAHA please laugh, people! :D
So yeah bla3.... Took pictures with Apiq's family. There was one pic where there's only me, Apiq and his grandma. I swear I felt super awkward. Like husband and wife. But oh well. Apiq's mum and uncle wants it so much. HEHEH. Then bla3... Nenek had to go in already. For th first time in 3 years of knowing her, I hugged and kissed her. Say awwwwhhh please. hehehee.
After that, th adults went home while th teenagers; Me, Najah, Kiddy, Bear, Apiqramos, Zamir and Mamat(?), took bus to Simei for our dinner. Because of me, we had to go so far. Cuz I die die want to eat LJS and not MCD hehehehhee. Thennnnnn went off at 9pm since th journey from Simei to Jurong will take us about 1 hour please!
Sent Najah home and th rest of us took th bus from her house. And guess whut. She told me she heard my laughter from level 7. HAHAHAHAH omg was I that loud? -.- Reached home around 10.45pm? As usual, Apiq sent me to my doorstep and my mum, sis and bro went out to wave at him. It's not th first time sia they see him. So many times aldy! Oh well...I enjoyed myself so much :D