I so feel like cutting my hair like this! Should I? :(
Hi! So yesterday was a Sunday. I went out! Yes, Nana? Out on a weekend? Haha so not me. But yeah I did. Whole of yesterday. For about 12 hours hehehehe. At 12pm, went to th salon to have my hair straightened temporarily. Then went out with my friend. First to Vivo to have our lunch. Next to Orchard. Then to Somerset to chill.
Around 7, parted ways. I went to Chub's house to watch Hindustan movie. Really touching :( Waited for ApiqRamos's call before I could go out since he had his rehearsals. Went off at 10pm to meet ApiqRamos and Najah. I was super late! When I reached Bukit Gombak it was already 1045pm. Their dad was already there. Kiddy and Bear was already in th car. So yeah. Reached chalet, salam-ed everyone and had our super late dinner before heading up to th room to play games.
Went off at 12.45am. ApiqRamos's dad sent me home. ApiqRamos sent me up to my house and even had th time to talk to my brother when his dad is waiting downstairs. So yeah, next week meeting their family again. Sending Nenek off to Umrah. *Apiq sat sat* asked me to tag along. So I'm coming dudeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Gonna go out at 7pm later. Urgh so tired :( byeeeee i love you toooooooooo.
Music time: Run away- Asia Cruise ft. Colby O'donis