<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

20.5.10



Hi hey hello, omg I so love today. WANNA KNOW WHYYYY? KEEP READINGGG....

Okay last week, Chub told me to meet her on 20th May. LAST WEEK she aldy booked me. It was so unlike her. Then just now, she even wanna meet me at RP itself! Super super unlike her. Cuz she's th type tt will never go to my school just to meet me.

So yeah, after school, met her. She told me tt she wanna introduce to me a guy she had known for quite some time. That's why she came to RP cuz tt guy studies in RP. I was so happy tt I'm meeting th guy of her dreams and stuff yknow. But she told me tt guy ended late and we had to wait. So we sat somewhere near W1 while "waiting" for tt GUY.

Then she got a phonecall from ANONYMOUS. We went to th place th ANONYMOUS told us to. Cuz tt ANONYMOUS was there. Took th escalator, turned rightttt, BAMMMMM.............

BIRTHDAY CAKE......
BIRTHDAY PRESENT..... (FAVOURITE SIAAA!!!!)
BIRTHDAY CARD....
FOOD.......
MY 7 TEENSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so touched and happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy everyone was there!!!!! Then of course, another birthday girl missing... NIDA AMALINA......... Me and Nida was in th same class just now so they din't want to tell th both of us to meet at th same place and time... Bochui siaaa if like tt...
Then Luqman (Nida's boyfriend) came...... Followed by Syakir (Dinah's boyfriend).........

Dinah & Syakir went home.... Nida & Luqman went for their training.....
Me, Aminah, Atikah, Falina and Chub went to AMK Hub to watch SHREK FOREVER AFTER!!!!! YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCHHHH PLEASEEEEEEE......

AND OH.... I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT SO DAMN MUCH!!! 18 OF MY FAV STUFF!!! 18!! 18!! 18!! NOT 1 BUT 18 OF THEM!!! CANNOT TELL YOU GUYS WHUT I GOT!! I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SO DAMN MUCH.... I HAVEN'T TOUCH IT TILL NOWWWWW OMGGGGG I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTT....... THANKS GIRLSSSS!!!!!!! CLASS WAS SUPER PATHETIC WITH ONLY 10 PEOPLE WHO CAME BUT THANKS TO YOU GIRLS FOR MAKING MY DAY!!!!!

Music time: Heart ain't a brain-Chris Brown


11:39 PM