I think if I live in America, I could survive. Well, not tt I'm dying here in Spore. Buttt, it's cuzzz, I have sleeping disorder here. I sleep at 9am and wake up at 6pm! If Spore's 9am, America would be 9pm. So you get whut I mean right? So yeah. I won't suffer from jet lag or however you spell tt word, if I were to live in America right now. Okay okay I'm packing my bags and off to America now! Shut up buduh.
And oh ya, I've gotten my timetable for school. Th fucked up thing is, I won't be sticking to just one class. I thought all modules will be in th same class. Buttttt, different blocks for 3 of th modules. Th other 2 will be in E54H, same as Sara Nadiah! Though I forgot where E5 is... HAHAHAHA....
Music time: Playing with fire- Ndubz ft Mr Hudson
♥ 5:34 AM