<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6053390858258075299?origin\x3dhttp://rejected-addict.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
iridescent.
iNanarella ♥

Photobucket

Nana Farhana, 19.

"I believe in the thorns and roses in life"
x



talk the talk.


thankyous.

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan and CloudImagination.
Hosts:
A B C D

29.4.10





Hi !! I just got back from my first break. Me and my friends, all from SHL, had an awesome time!
Before going for break, we decided to meet at my level's lift. We went to every class and disturb anyone who was sleeping. Nabei sia. I banged on th window then th China girl woke up. I don't know whut I have against China people sia. HAHAHAHAH. But I don't disturb locals :P

Then we saw an afro guy. His hair was like th Jackson 5 I tell ya! So big you can hide a burger in it! So of courseeeee, we disturbed him by singing th Jackson 5's song loudly and started laughing out loud. Th ABC, 123 song. Idk whuts th title.

Then th boys taught one of th chinese girls th meaning of sundal. They said it means "polite". HAHAH CB SIA. And they even told th chinese girl to say "Thank you sundal" when she buys food from a malay stall. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

And when we wanted to part ways, me and Sara shouted "BYEEEEEE" loudly outside th lift cuz we're not in th same class but same level today. My classmate heard! I don't know how loud tt was.

Btw, today is Nurul J's birthday. We plan to throw her into th swimming pool! YESS! TH POOL! HAHAHAHA fuck. I hope they won't do this on my bday!!!! I better partial on 12th May!! HAHAHAHHA bye

Music time: Wanted- Jesse James


10:59 AM