- First day of my Year 2
- Went to school with Nida since we're in th same class
- Late for class
- Went lecture theatre to watch movie for 2 hours
- Faci is strict but actually quite fun
- And I must learn to shut up in class
- Talk so much tt I must present alone for my whole team. Nabei :(
Haha faci asked th class "Will girls go out with th father. Just th two of you?" So i answered since no one did... "Hmph! No! That's wrong. Never!".....
Then he asked us th class another question and again I answered.... " Will you marry becuz of love or money?" I answered dengan semangatxzzzzzz "LOVE! Becuz if we love tt person, we take them for who they are. If they have no money, we can always work it out when we get married. I don't care! I choose LOVE!"
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW okay bye! Aniway I MUST learn to SHUT UP and stop giving comments in class seriously! My mouth just can't shut up!!!! HAHA. I love school !!!!!!!!
I'm meeting my friend later at th canteen after this. Orang habis lambat, die yang stress -.-
BYEEEEE BESOK SCHOOOOOLLLLL YAYYYYYYY!!!!! =)))))
Music time: Nasty-Eminem, Akon, Kanye West & Jay Z
♥ 4:10 PM